30 Haziran 2008 Pazartesi

Autoit Forage

After reading one of the Forage macros I got a little bit obsessed with getting the successful forage time even lower and lower. I started out at 20 seconds, then got it down to 10, then down to between 7-8. I decided to play around with AutoIt and got it down to 3 seconds.

I used it through out the day at work for about 4 hours off and on and got 20 treasure maps.

I first created a /forage macro and mapped it to the N key. I borrowed a little of the code from other scripts on the site.

Heres the script.

Code:

;StarWarsGalaxies Forager
Sleep("5000")
Sleep("10000")
$i = 0
Do
If WinActive( "Star Wars Galaxies", "" ) Then
Send("{w down}") ;Walk Forward
Sleep("1500")
Send("{w up}") ;Stop
Sleep("500")
Send("{n down}") ;Created a /forage macro and mapped it to N
Send("{n up}")
Sleep("2500")
EndIf
Until $i = 1

Hiç yorum yok: