30 Haziran 2008 Pazartesi

dual

I use a bit of a "combo" template that is great for PVE and allows an experienced player a fighting chance at soloing most enemies they might encounter. This is mainly for a "loner" style player, someone who prefers survival and adventure to community pwnage (not that there's anything wrong with that). Anyway, here it is...

General:
Agility 2/2
Stamina 2/2
Alacrity 4/4
Exacting Strikes 4/4
Defensive Fighting 1/1

Light:
Cautious Nature 4/4
Perceptive Sentinel 4/4
Forsake Fear 1/1
Hermetic Touch 1/1
Soothing Aura 4/4

Dark:
Remorseless Nature 4/4
Brutality 4/4
Ruthless Precision 4/4
Dark Lightning 1/1
Force Choke 1/1

That leaves you with 3 points to apply anywhere (assuming you're at lvl 90)... I used them for improved saber block, although they could be well spent elsewhere.

**Here's how she works...

I use a dual toolbar (as most of you do) and I make sure to have these two skills assigned to keys: a Jedi focus and a Jedi stance.

I always enter a battle (PVP or PVE) with a Jedi focus going (and any other buffs I need). The Jedi focus is the key to your offense as it grants you the ability to use your lightning and choke attacks. When my health goes down about a quarter I heal (5k) and fight on. By the time the cooldown is over, I switch to a Jedi Focus and use my 10k heal just in time. Get back into your focus again and do the same thing... Your action will suffer with this temp, and as long as you have a high enough DPS saber (I use the Jinsu), your normal attack should keep your opponent's DMG trickling in while you recharge action. Am I claiming that this is the end-all be-all temp? Nope. I do well against average PvP players and very well PvE... This is just what works for me. Hope it helps!

Hiç yorum yok: