30 Haziran 2008 Pazartesi

Holocron Collections

reetings Force Users. First off I would like to take this moment to say Arkon has done a great job thus far on helping us get things fixed and added even if it isn't what everyone wants. Most has surpassed my expectations.

On to the subject though:

I have found what helps the most in helping folks complete these two hard collections is as follows...determinability, motivation, and communication.

I have a few places and times that I will be listing to maybe help those that need the holos still. I really hope this helps.

First off Luck I found to be a very useful stat to stack in combat as well as I get luckier on loot drops than some do. As a Jedi I stack it and and swear by it.

Waypoints follows for best Holocron drops that of which I have found:

Dantooine: /way dantooine 4742 5249-Adepts/Dark Jedi Knights-Leave the Dark Jedi Masters alone as sometimes more Knights and Adepts spawn which give you another chance to loot em again. These spawn in majority in this general location. Red will drop Sith Yellow will drop Jedi. On Numbers Crunching I personally looted a Sith 4/5med, a Jedi 5/5med, 2/5 Sith waist, 1/5 Sith waist, and a Sith 2/5 med in approx. 2.5 hours on Tuesday.
/way dantooine 2915 4521 Three Dark Jedi in Oppressor Robes which guard the burning rock collection also drop holos pretty decently. These three drop as I can tell Sith only. As for time contraint...I believe these Jedi/Sith respawn approx 30 mins and Farming them off and on for about 2 hours yielded me two Sith 2/5 waist and 2/5 med both so if I have to guess i would say maybe a 1 in 10 maybe. Don't quote that for sure.

To answer other questions if you are looking for Jedi Holos find any yellow conned mob in the area of the first way point preferably the level 70s. They are the ones that I and others have found the best Jedi Holos from. I do hope this info helps everyone.

Dathomir: /way dathomir -2025 1866 Singing Mnt. Clan vs. Nightsister battle POI Both the Nightsister's and the Singing Mountain Clan have dropped the holos -Sith
/way dathomir -3348 357 Nightsister Stronghold Cave. Best place I have found drops is around the bridge which contain One Rancor and Three Nightsister's. -Sith

Also i suggest if you want the best drops to go right after a server reset which are usually on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. You will get the best Rare Drops on these days. I have did my homework and asked others as well and they all tell me the same thing that the best time for rares they have found is after a server reset. I wish you all the best of luck in finding your holocrons I hope my guide helps considerably. I know of at least two people who did what I said who are not on my server have increased their numbers of drops so I do not believe I am full of crap.

PLEASE KEEP THE TROLLING OUT OF THIS THREAD AS I WILL REPORT ALL POSTS I FIND NON-HELPFUL OR CONTAINING FLAME BAIT!!!
Arkon can you push for a sticky I will attempt to keep it updated as much as possible.

Please do not hessitate to fire me a PM on something if you wish I will gladly help all interested.

Good Luck and May the Force Be With You All.

Hiç yorum yok: